- This website, app.sentryvend.com and its associated products, including the Sentry iOS and Android applications, SentryLink and SentryMarkets (‘The Sites’) are owned and operated by General Retailing Technologies Pty Ltd (‘GRT). In the terms below, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ mean General Retailing Technologies Pty Ltd.
- By accessing and using The Sites, you:
- acknowledge that you have read and fully understand the Terms, accept them as legally binding between us and you and waive any rights to contest their validity or enforceability, including on the grounds of lack of notice of them; and
- waive your rights to make any claim against us inconsistent with them.
- We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page, and your use afterwards signifies your acceptance of the changed Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes.
- These Terms do not negate any terms or conditions that apply to your use of any other website or product owned or operated by GRT.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- You and GRT waive any objection based on lack of personal jurisdiction, place of residence, improper venue or forum non conveniens in any such action.
Lawful and proper purposes
- You agree to use The Sites only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of The Sites by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person. This also includes conduct which would interfere with the proper working of The Sites, including any conduct which would place a disproportionately large load on GRT’s infrastructure.
- You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, script or other automatic device, or manual process, to monitor or copy content on The Sites or the content contain therein, without the prior express consent of an authorised GRT representative. Such consent is given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search websites to direct internet users to The Sites.
- You must not post or transmit via The Sites any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Nothing provided on The Sites constitutes legal or professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- GRT makes no representations or warranties as to the currency, availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained on The Sites. The content on The Sites is provided to you ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on The Sites may be changed at GRT’s sole discretion and without notice.
- GRT excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods and services from your use of The Sites, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise.
- GRT will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to The Sites. Neither shall GRT be liable for any injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages, loss of savings, business opportunities, revenue or profit and damage to goodwill arising out of content on The Sites.
- GRT does not warrant that the functions contained on The Sites, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that The Sites or the server that makes The Sites available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The liability of GRT, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at GRT’s discretion to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
- You indemnify GRT and its directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of The Sites.
- We strive to protect information you provide on The Sites. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that The Sites and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no harmful code will enter The Sites.
- Where a connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of The Sites, we may sever links to that website or system.
- We take reasonable care in linking The Sites to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. We cannot be and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of the information or other material on these websites.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third-party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
Linking to this site
- You may link to this website as long as you do not:
- imply that GRT endorses your website or product; or
- change the content of The Sites technically (e.g. by presenting the material in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
- We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.
Intellectual property rights
- Without limiting GRT’s intellectual property rights, you agree that all the materials displayed on or available through this website, including, without limitation any and all names, logos, data, information, graphics, markup, underlying code, and underlying software, displayed on or available from this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and are available for your personal use only.
- You must not adapt, reproduce, copy, display, modify, alter, download, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, transfer or otherwise use any such materials unless expressly provided for in these Terms or with our express written permission.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Downloading of any information, content or images from this website does not transfer any right or ownership of such information, content or images to you and such information, content or images may be used solely in accordance with these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloadable materials must be retained.
- You must provide your true details when signing up for any GRT product, including providing your real name.
- You are responsible for the login details you create for any GRT product. We are unable to guarantee the recovery of data lost by you. Access to any GRT product is conditional on you being able to provide your stated username and password.
- Your privacy is important to us. It is GRT’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across The Sites.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, problem or feedback regarding the Terms.
- These Terms were last updated on 1 December 2020.